I still have a lot of posts to catch up on for 2011. Our "big" trips were as follows...
1. JAPAN!!! What an amazing adventure! And, we got home just 2 days before the tsunami.
2. FLORIDA - We spent several days at the beach and visited Disney for the first time.
3. MONTANA/WYOMING - Where we visited the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, and more! Our "Wild West" vacation.
What are our plans for 2012???
1. WASHINGTON DC - Alex & I are headed there for Spring Break. We were there about a year and a half ago, but there is a lot more we want to see!
2. TWO WEEKS IN EUROPE! We will probably spend a couple of days in London, at least a week in France, and several days in The Netherlands. All of these are 'firsts'.
3. FLORIDA & SAVANNAH, GA - We will be visiting Amelia Island in Florida and spending some time in Savanah - our first time to Georgia!